ten minutes!

Need support for GhostBSD. Ask here if your question does not fit elsewhere.
naka85

ten minutes!

Post by naka85 »

It is the time you can use ghostBSD.
10 minutes!!
Last edited by naka85 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
NeverSimple

Re: ten minutes!

Post by NeverSimple »

Really? is this needed? What exactly do you think will be the benefit of beeing so rude?
If GhostBSD get's you so annoyed, there's a very simple solution: uninstall and leave.

Edit: because the OP edited his post and took out the rude part, the reply doesn't seem to make much sense anymore. so this edit is just to make that clear.
Last edited by NeverSimple on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
dismas

Post by dismas »

naka85 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:09 pm It is the time you can use ghostBSD.
10 minutes!!
Come on, you still haven't found the checkbox to disable the screensaver for that length of time ???
:arrow: Sorry for my bad English : I'm French
naka85

Post by naka85 »

NeverSimple wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:48 pm Really? is this needed? What exactly do you think will be the benefit of beeing so rude?
If GhostBSD get's you so annoyed, there's a very simple solution: uninstall and leave.

Edit: because the OP edited his post and took out the rude part, the reply doesn't seem to make much sense anymore. so this edit is just to make that clear.
I uninstalled and leave.
And try again (curiosity?).
Which rude part? I wasnot rude. Why did you insult me?
naka85

Post by naka85 »

It is the time you can use ghostBSD.
10 minutes!!
[/quote]
Come on, you still haven't found the checkbox to disable the screensaver for that length of time ???
[/quote]

Yes.
And there was no effect.
That's why some persons use some time to ask for a answer: the "solution" is not one.
My solution, in that case, was to erase all programs concerning the screensavers.
I am glad if the checkbox is sufficient for you.
naka85

Post by naka85 »

NeverSimple wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:48 pm Really? is this needed? What exactly do you think will be the benefit of beeing so rude?

Really? rude?
Why did you insult me, please?
"Edit: because the OP edited his post and took out the rude part,", euh no, there was nothing rude, sorry.