Wacom Cintiq 22HD or XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display drawing tablet for digital art

Share your ideas, questions or suggestions with us here.
yongbao

Wacom Cintiq 22HD or XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display drawing tablet for digital art

Post by yongbao »

Hey guys I'm about to get serious about digital art. I currently use the XP-Pen Star03 Graphics tablet Small and I was looking at the Wacom Cintiq 22HD when i stumbled across the XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display drawing tablet . Its time for me to stop a lot of gaming time and turn it into what i used to be good at and maybe a career change down the line.

Spec wise both are similar, Also one more flaw on the Artist 22E Pro is the inability to multi-touch input .

other then that not much else parts them other then PRICE !!!! like less then half. £609.99 VS £1,483.97 .

Im a sucker for quality and both don't seem to have much of a quality issue but the Cintiq does have a nice exterior rubber grip style exterior and a very flexible stand with rotation etc...

I looked into the touch version of the cintiq but ive seen major drivers issues with adobe and i don't won't that at all. Apparently both don't work in tangent like the old days.

Anyways my head is leaning towards the cintiq, most likely go to JB and do finance option. Otherwise i would fork our for the XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro . I would appreciate some feedback if you have used either.

Have a look on the Artist 22E Pro drawing monitor incase you never seen one.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Graphics-Drawi ... B07CP1LMHJ
ericbsd
Developer

Re: Wacom Cintiq 22HD or XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display drawing tablet for digital art

Post by ericbsd »

What is the point of this to be in the feedback, if I don't get any answer I will flag this has an spam.