BUGG report (Published here only)

Need support for GhostBSD. Ask here if your question does not fit elsewhere.
kennethwrede

BUGG report (Published here only)

Post by kennethwrede »

Im impressed over the easy installation of a BSD system! But it is not enough.

Version: 10.1 (latest at the moment.)

Modifications: Clean install, not a single change to anything.

Problem: Crash and instant restart. No error messages.

When/How: Boot the system. Seems to work perfectly. At login manager chose your username and write the password. After a second or two the screen turns black and the computer restarts. If you try again, the same thing repeats.

(But why reported here? Because you need some kind of permission to write a ticket in sourceforge. And I will not even try to check if this is a "feature" or "not a bugg". I did not find any correct way to get in touch with the developers. And I don't want to spend more time in this then necessary.)

Please, do NOT ask me to report somewhere else, or mail it to someone, or use irc or whatever. Reported here only, do what you want with it. If you want such matters to reported in other ways, then make it easy to find on the homepage. I have been looking, and if the information is there, then it is to hard to find.

Kenneth
ericbsd
Developer

Re: BUGG report (Published here only)

Post by ericbsd »

I have no problem to have bug reported here when reported like yours, Just something I will like to know is it amd64 or i386.

On the support page or the development page the information is there and the link is issues.ghostbsd.org.