hurray

Share your ideas, questions or suggestions with us here.
ericbsd
Developer

Re: hurray

Post by ericbsd »

For the forum login it is because we need to login true the website but even there it is acting weird for the forum.

For your WiFi problem look at http://wiki.ghostbsd.org/index.php?title=FAQ#Network.
hank2000

Post by hank2000 »

Hi Eric and others reading in here!

As already announced, I solved my printer problem AND glad to see, I have no login problem as well anymore, superb!
Now I found a bit "naive" neighbour with an unsecure wlan via linksys router and voila´ : my wlan connection via wifi manager stays stable and is started automatically.
So the issue of ´re-configuring´ my connection on every new system start seems to be on the ´encryption´ or ´network key´ side. Will dig into that issue later again!

So far I can work smoothly with GhostBSD 3.5 now, unless that old Maxtor hardrive will have a "burnout" and I have to start anew. ;) fingers crossed!

thanks for the replies, have a nice weekend!

bye
Achim
hank2000

Post by hank2000 »

Yippie!!

For the moment, the last obstacle is solved, too.
I successfully made flash and Youtube work on GhostBSD 3.5 levi!!
pretty happy!! :D
Besides my SuSe Linux I have now a second complete working environment, still figuring out, what system it will finally be in the end...

bye
Achim
bsdkeith

Post by bsdkeith »

hank2000 wrote:Yippie!!

For the moment, the last obstacle is solved, too.
I successfully made flash and Youtube work on GhostBSD 3.5 levi!!
pretty happy!! :D
Besides my SuSe Linux I have now a second complete working environment, still figuring out, what system it will finally be in the end...

bye
Achim
Well now, Achim, you might want to try 4.0 beta1 now that you have experienced how to solve problems...... :D :lol:
Linux user since 1999; & now a BSD user.