First impressions 3.5 Levi

Share your ideas, questions or suggestions with us here.
ericbsd
Developer

Re: First impressions 3.5 Levi

Post by ericbsd »

OK I am dyslexic too and I understand you on that. I have to reread everything 3 to 4 time to make sure it look well.

adripillo12 watch the way you write to people, you have to see those people like customer. I have build a reputation to help people with the best I can do, even my writing is not better then mandog.
adripillo12

Post by adripillo12 »

mandog wrote:Thank you very much for the warning, as a dyslexic person I take it as a insult to my intelligence. That you feel that I'm not worthy of using your forums, I now see why these forums are very bare you obviously do not want this distro,
that has been put together by Eric to be a success.
P.S I will save this draft to be used if needed

You can save what ever you want, we all here write under the rules (even me) and to be honest you sound very aggressive on some posts ago. This is not Peru, this is GhostBSD forum.
adripillo12

Post by adripillo12 »

ericbsd wrote:OK I am dyslexic too and I understand you on that. I have to reread everything 3 to 4 time to make sure it look well.

adripillo12 watch the way you write to people, you have to see those people like customer. I have build a reputation to help people with the best I can do, even my writing is not better then mandog.

Sorry eric, I see people like customer but I wont tolerate gangster people on the forum like "This is my forum and I write what ever I want and in the way I am". Does not care country, religion or mind problems. If you write here, you write under the rules and in a nice way. Otherwise this will be a mess.
I also have to read many times what I wrote because English is not my native language.
mandog

Post by mandog »

adripillo12 wrote:
ericbsd wrote:OK I am dyslexic too and I understand you on that. I have to reread everything 3 to 4 time to make sure it look well.

Sorry eric, I see people like customer but I wont tolerate gangster people on the forum like "This is my forum and I write what ever I want and in the way I am". Does not care country, religion or mind problems. If you write here, you write under the rules and in a nice way. Otherwise this will be a mess.
I also have to read many times what I wrote because English is not my native language.
I think people need to calm down and look at things in a slightly different perspective.
If this was a shop and a customer bought a item from you and it developed a problem so the customer returned the product. and the shop manager told them they must only speak in Queens English in the shop.
That person would go and tell his friends don't go to that shop and buy anything they insult you.
How long would it take for that shop to go broke?
Yes it is your forum but its not your product Eric, is a very nice person that has a dream GhostBSD is a fine product its success is in your hands if it fails it is 90% down to this forum.
I do not come from Peru I come from the UK I'm 64yrs old and live in Peru where I'm called a gringo because I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
And no I am not aggressive or arrogant just say things as they are,
Also I could be a asset to GhostBSD as I am known on every Linux forum, In fact I have at the moment a thread running on BSD on the Manjaro forums feel free visit and take a look for your self.
I am sure we can all get on well
I'm dyslexic Please do not complain about punctuation or spelling and remember most dyslexic people have above average iq.
I'm a Englishman living in Peru
English is my only language
adripillo12

Post by adripillo12 »

mandog wrote:
adripillo12 wrote:

I think people need to calm down and look at things in a slightly different perspective.
If this was a shop and a customer bought a item from you and it developed a problem so the customer returned the product. and the shop manager told them they must only speak in Queens English in the shop.
That person would go and tell his friends don't go to that shop and buy anything they insult you.
How long would it take for that shop to go broke?
Yes it is your forum but its not your product Eric, is a very nice person that has a dream GhostBSD is a fine product its success is in your hands if it fails it is 90% down to this forum.
I do not come from Peru I come from the UK I'm 64yrs old and live in Peru where I'm called a gringo because I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
And no I am not aggressive or arrogant just say things as they are,
Also I could be a asset to GhostBSD as I am known on every Linux forum, In fact I have at the moment a thread running on BSD on the Manjaro forums feel free visit and take a look for your self.
I am sure we can all get on well
If you paid for the product you can complain all you want. If the product is free you cannot.
This is not my forum, this is GhostBSD forum. I just do my job, I even let pass some words, also I know a lot of people with problems and I will recommend you the same that I told to them. You can use a text corrector like Word, Oppen Office, Libre Office and even Google translate can correct you grammar so we all here can understand you.
Beside of correcting your grammar I even tried to help you. I do not have personal problems with the people that write here, thats for I can mod.
Talking about mod, I invite you to PM me about personal problems, I can write and read very well spanish if you want. Has no sense to keep talking about personal problems on this forum. Thanks
ericbsd
Developer

Post by ericbsd »

mandog I think you have reason and something I have learn in the 5 last year by writhing on FreeBSD Forum I never be good writer. By the way I like you signature.

adripillo12 you have to see that for some people it is almost impossible to reach a certain level of writhing and i do not want see any people in the team getting after dyslexic my level of dyslexia is not so bad, but I know people who can barely write their name because of dyslexia.

I know I should PM you for that, but I wont and now it is getting to far I like helping people if they want to be help. mandog have told us about is dyslexia I respect that since i am too. I will understand you to go hard on him if he was trolling, but it is not the case and this is the feedback section and feedback can be good, poor, bad or very bad i don't care, I just care about what people think about the project to get it better.

If people write in feedback forum to get help and support it is a problem.
adripillo12

Post by adripillo12 »

ericbsd wrote:mandog I think you have reason and something I have learn in the 5 last year by writhing on FreeBSD Forum I never be good writer. By the way I like you signature.

adripillo12 you have to see that for some people it is almost impossible to reach a certain level of writhing and i do not want see any people in the team getting after dyslexic my level of dyslexia is not so bad, but I know people who can barely write their name because of dyslexia.

I know I should PM you for that, but I wont and now it is getting to far I like helping people if they want to be help. mandog have told us about is dyslexia I respect that since i am too. I will understand you to go hard on him if he was trolling, but it is not the case and this is the feedback section and feedback can be good, poor, bad or very bad i don't care, I just care about what people think about the project to get it better.

If people write in feedback forum to get help and support it is a problem.
eric, if someone can turn on the computer, enter on internet, register on the forum, download and install GhostBSD I think for sure their can take some time to write well. Beside I cannot probe that he has some real problem, look at his last post, he wrote very well and even if he really has that problem I gave him some tools that will help you to write well.
You also know very well that dutchdeamon for sure would delete their posts and even give several infractions.
Yes, feedback is not place for support, next time I will delete and move to the correct forum place.