cant loging in GhostBSD 11.1 xfce

Need support for GhostBSD. Ask here if your question does not fit elsewhere.
Smit

cant loging in GhostBSD 11.1 xfce

Post by Smit »

I had installed GhostBSD on my laptop a week ago and removed windows :D from dule boot. Now I have Linux Mint XFCE 18.2 and GhostBSD :mrgreen: 11.1 XFCE installed on my laptop.I Normally I use Linux mint for daily and programing purpose.I had installed GhostBSD just for to take a pick in BSD world And I am completly noob in BSD world.

Now after some days I had booted into GhostBSD And I was greeted with this screen:-
975da009-ab6f-45d6-a879-8f6c2cf0a4fc.jpeg
Please help me. I am complete noob in BSD. :cry: :cry:
ericbsd
Developer

Re: cant loging in GhostBSD 11.1 xfce

Post by ericbsd »

I have never seen that with XFCE, but I have seen that often with Gnome. Did you install packages on after your installation?
Smit

Post by Smit »

Yes! i Had installed gnome-terminal with pkg. I had linux mint xfce installed And it works just fine with gnome-terminal And BSD was running fine too some days ago.

When I tried to install gnome terminal it installed some other gnome packages too!!(Which I ignored cause I am noob). Also I cant even access BSD partition from Linux.
Smit

Post by Smit »

:oops: :oops: Sorry everyone!! I am so idiot. There was a small recipe at the bottom of password entry which was saying press F1 to change session. I press F1 and login into xfce without problems.

sorry again :oops:
ericbsd
Developer

Post by ericbsd »

Not a problem, it happens sometimes.